The mSA Series of surge protection devices is designed to safeguard remote electronic equipment from surges on signal and data cabling. Models are available in a range of working voltages to cover all process-related signals such as RTDs, THCs, 4/20mA loops, telemetry outstations, shut-down systems and fire and gas detection. The weatherproof enclosure of the mSA Series is rated at IP65 making it particularly suitable for locations which are regularly exposed to lightning activity and suffer frequent damage. These self-resetting devices continue to protect even after a surge has passed making them maintenance free, again ideal for remote locations. The maximum surge handling capability of the mSA Series units is 10kA.
- Ready boxed in weatherproof housing with cable glands
- Range of voltage ratings available to cover all process related signals
- Single and dual pair versions
- Fully auto resetting, maintenance free
- 10 Year 'No Fuss' Warranty
|mSA Series||Remote surge protection for signal and data cabling||